How to empty the awaiting stage

mherch
Dear colandr team,

my questions refers to the information from the youtube webinar of 2018.
Due to limited resources, I want to double screen only a percentage of my imported citations.
As recommended in the video, I wanted to make sure that the awaiting stage is emptied before
switching from "two reviewers necessary" to one.
I currently don't know how to proceed with this. Is there an option to make sure
that my contributors screen the awaiting citations first?

I'm very glad for any advice.

Kind regards,
Marilisa

Re: How to empty the awaiting stage

colandrteam
Administrator
Hi Marisela,

You can add a tag to the awaiting citations such as "double" or "second screener" (whatever makes most sense for you!) and your co-reviewers can search for them in their "to screen" area. If you have a significant number of awaiting citations - please email colandrteam@gmail.com with your review id and tag you want applied and we can batch tag them for you.

Cheers,
Sam @ the colandr team

Re: How to empty the awaiting stage

mherch