Thanks for developing!

mherch
Hey there,

I just wanted to say thank you for developing colandr.
We have chosen colandr primarily because it's open source
and open access and wonderfully fits into an open science approach.
Also I quite like the design and I'm looking forward to start working on it with my team.
I'm making notes about the design because I know I'll be starring
at it for hours and hours in the next weeks and months...

I thought colandr looked easy to use from the beginning,
though the youtube seminar was additionally informative and friendly.
I'm very curious about what the machine learning can do for us :)

Thank you for responding to my emailed questions in the past,
I am amazed by how much you put in this project!

I'll surely write about my colandr experience in the future.
Thanks a lot for developing and sharing with us!

Best wishes from Technical University of Dresden, Germany
Marilisa